ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Strobist@ CLS....

Strobist @ CLS is a technique where we trigger the flash off camera.. Normally, nikon's famous with this technique.. My set up for this session is...2 speedlite has been use.. 1 unit attached to the softbox & be the main light source... The other unit as a kicker with green gel from behind the model to give some effect to separate the model from the background. If some of u dont really understand with what i say, its ok.. Jus look at my pics, then u will understand.. Futhermore, im not that good in explaining anything... muahahahaha.... Thats why i cant be a teacher. Hehehehehehe....
The model that work with me for this CLS session is good in posing and i've been shoting her for several times before this. Well, some of u might have seen her in my previous post.. For this pics, i've done some editing to it. Much more different from my previous post coz i want to try sumthin new here.. I dont know if some of u would like it or not.. Do mind leave a comment for my improvement ok... Thats all i need from u all... So here, i present u Ling@ Putik Waninda...







No comments:

Post a Comment