ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The return...

Wow... its has been 2 months i did not update my blog.. fuhhh... what is wrong with me?? Busy?? No time?? No interest to update my blog?? Hmmm.... But from what i know, im busy playing poker online *wink*.. Facebook really spoiled me...huhuhuhu.. :-P .. what a reason to give..hehehehehe.. i should be blaming myself for being lazy actually.. Nevermind, here's some of the pics that i should post up recently & due to my *busy* scheduled, i purposely delay to post it..... Darn, my last post was in May?? Eeee....damn im so *busy*..hehehehe.. I promised, i will try my best to update my blog frequently..if im not *busy* tho.....


Btw, jus came back from a shopping vacation in KL & my sis graduation day from the police force as an inspector... Will post some of the shots later..

So here are some of the wedding & model shots that i've taken in the past few months during my *busy* moment.



Miss Fair & Lovely Finalist....Hehehehe...


Christin & Ricky Wedding

1 comment: