ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updating my blog..

I've been to busy recently till i got no time to update my blog.. Feel bored with my blog?? naaa... not even abit.. Jus sumtime im busy updating some other site @ FB, Forum that i've join.. Blog,..hmmmm.. try my best to keep it updated. So here are some shots that i've taken recently.. Models, landscape... Any comment & critics are most welcome..

First, model shot.. Model:- Anglia.. finalist Miss Fair & Lovely 2009. ( Miss Photogenic )








Outdoor shoting with the 3 sisters..

The mean, the sexy & the innocent..( Mia,Dolly & Shirley)




2 comments:

  1. bro.. kacak lighting eh.. gilaaa kacak.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro.. tp lighting ne nok kacak ya..hehehehe.. byk glak gmbr di post tok..

    ReplyDelete