ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

SPLASH....

Just bought this month issue of DCM(digital camera magazine). I really like the article bout how to create a creative indoor shot. So got nothing to do, i try to follow the set up and try to make my own shot. Fuhhh... it took me almost 200 shot and i can get few best among the best shot. Its not easy and need to be really patience. But make sure u wont wet your cam while doing this... Im using my Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens to get this close up shot...Nothing much has been done, just cropping n do some levels with Photoshop CS3...




2 comments:

  1. Hayward,

    Nice try, I don't have the patience for such setup LOL.

    Try putting colourful magazines as background, it will create wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw in the mag too..but im lazy to try out.. haha.. really nice shots...hope to see more! you're good!

    ReplyDelete